The following is not intended to generate new content but merely organize all of the major people and locations encountered thus far. The list of canon has been growing quickly, and I believe this format might be a useful companion to the timeline. If you see something incorrect or out of place, please feel free to make any modifications you see fit.
- Asyi (patron of Knedun-Kep and Analur)
- Kolis (all-purpose bogeywoman)
- Yaca (patron of Kolikoli; male in orthodoxy, female or hermaphroditic in numerous premodern traditions)
- Yamari (bride of Yaca; patron of Yacata City)
- The Voiceless King (patron of Erissa)
- Amabab the Runner (patron of the Labyrinth Canals)
- Edergis (patron of Maban; lover of Yamari, which relationship features in innumerable examples of instructive pottery)
- Tsa (patron of Giragis; does a lot of smiting)
- Knedun (patron of Tsabava, the Seriously Creepy one)
- Drannus: Senator of Erissa.
- Eye of Kolis: Godking.
- Jandri: Child of the First Gods Yaca and Yamari.
- Lazco: Senator of Erissa.
- Moaog the Unbeliever: Wielded Ankh of Eternity; killed by First Gods.
- Rax: Godking; ruler of Analur.
- Sharza: Godking; the Whispering General; slayer of Jandri.
- Xepheryte: Godking.
- Athanasia: Courtier of the Southron Court from the island of Gyaros; preceded Cincinnatus.
- Cincinnatus: Previously known as Cato the Plowman; opposed House Tarres.
- Enin Tinacal: Minor courtier of First Godking Court; supposed author of the Book of the Inmost Ward.
- Gnasus Tysus: Priest-scholar; refined Essarian moon calendar; created Mean Celestial calendar.
- Kareth: Story involving an attack and ginger root; storry appeared in Book of the Doomed and Book of the Inmost Ward.
- Keldwin T: Minor lord of First Godking Court; diary is only known sample of Middle High Amfalla writing.
- Luzia Viegas: Priestess-scholar; killed by Princess Orithia during the Purge.
- Mandri: The Godking; previously known as Mandri Sivoy.
- Marcus: Father of Cincinnatus.
- Orithia: Princess; ruler of Amfal before the Godking Mandri.
- Phillip: King of Ulam; married to Princess Orithia.
- Quinces the Younger: Poet; earliest known Fog School poetry.
- Shade-Lords: Godkings; ruled Shattered Wastes.
- Sorcha: Courtier of the Southron Court from the island of Xaq; appointee.
- Tarres: Lord; wielded power over Southron Isles; established Artificial Court.
- Thomas Alexander: Sir; from Estua; wielded Great Sword of Atema.
- Tyga Essaria: Astronomer; created Essarian moon calendar.
- Annalise Beaton: Priestess-scholar; discovered Beaton Ossuary.
- Edlar Vagan: Revealist painter; painted Festival and Portrait of a Beggar Girl.
- Emore: Revealist painter; painted Witnesses.
- Mishao: Wrote a translation of the Book of the Inmost Ward.
- Mozghan: Trial was last major use of the Great Sword of Atema.
- Uproot: Grand scholar; discovered Diary of Keldwin T; wrote a translation of the Book of the Inmost Ward.
- Wellard Daedrick III: Anthropologist; graduated University of Sentoa; investigated Beaton Ossuary.
- Gyaros: small farming island of Southron Islands
- Southron Islands
- Xaq Island: prominent island of the Southron Islands
- Celestua: Ruins; known for its Arcades.
- Erissa: Longest continually occupied settlement.
- Mount Yacata: