(This is an attempt to get our chronology a little bit more sorted out. It's not meant to create game truths, but rather to serve as a quick reference. More edits and citations welcomed.)
The Mists of LegendEdit
- The First Gods urbanise humanity, bestow the Nine Perfections, and found the Nine Cities (30,000-15,000ya).
- The Ankh of Eternity is granted to Moaog the Unbeliever by the First Gods, who subsequently kill him at Mount Yacata.
Kinda Long AgoEdit
- The oldest art that can be linked to individual members of the orthodox First Gods (12,000ya).
- First artistic depictions of Nine First Gods (5,000ya).
- The oldest texts to specify the nine First Gods (3,000ya).
- The Great Interregnum.
Shortly Before The Godking's ReignEdit
- House Tarres installs the Artificial Court in the Southron Isles (before Orithia's birth.)
- Princess Orithia's Court of the Final Atonement conducts the Purge, as recorded in the Book of the Doomed. Mandri Sivoy, the Godking's original name, appeared on the Red Page, an artifact related to the book.
The Reign of the GodkingEdit
- The Arcades of Celestua are destroyed - according to Class in the Godking Period, early on in the reign.
- The Artificial Court is dissolved.
- The First Godking Court.
- The Book of the Inmost Ward is written (ca. 930-950?)
- Class in the Godking Period.
After The GodkingEdit
Events Of Presently Unclear ChronologyEdit
- Beaton Ossuary is uncovered, then destroyed. (Postdates the Moaog legend by a considerable margin.)
- Sir Thomas Alexander of Estua acquires the Great Sword of Atema, possibly from the Arcades of Celestua. (Predates the Arcade's destruction.)
- Extinction of the tritonnoch (ca. 500-700ya). Tritonnoch may or may not have been extant during the Godking's reign.
- Establishment of the Condinnori Museum (700ya).
- According to Class in the Godking Period, the rural-urban culture divide in Amfal began ca. 500 years before the Godking.